Thursday, September 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!! IN ADVANCE!!!




Happy Birthday Baby!!!!((: Happy 17th!!!((: Cant tell you how proud am I to see that you have finally grown and hopefully your mind has caught up with your age as well((: Flipping through all those photographs just made me realise how much time we have spent together. We fought, we sang, we laughed, we cried. Still remember that time when you cry just listening to our school school during the graduation ceremony!((: Sighhh my girl((: How adorable can you get!!((: I love you so much for being there always for me through the thick and the thin all this while and all the love that you have showed me when I needed it and all that concern.((: You're the type of friend that is only of one of a kind and no one can replace you. The cuteness and the childishness in you... no one can ever replace it!!!((: I love you vern, for the way you are!!((: 4 years of friendship and more to go rightt!!((:
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY MY BABY GIRL!!(: AND ENJOY THIS YEAR OF BEING 17!!((: 
LOVE YOU A ZILLION TIMES((:

No comments:

Post a Comment