Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bro?? Just a title of reliance and for show... or does it really have any meaning?

Why cherish those that does not even cherish you back? I feel like I have done so much to make this thing work. And you are the one that who is always whining and saying how things always doesnt work out for you and you are the one that is loosing out or other people do not even wish you well and all that stuff. Ummmm excuse me.... REFERING TO ME??!!! Right, I was the one who got you into this shit. So Im sorry alright. But please, dont continue to make use of me. If you need me than you come to me, when you dont need me, you just throw me aside. What am I to you exactly. Do you think that this is not affecting me at all? Do you think that you are the only one and miserable thing? SHIT DAMN YOU!! Dont make it feel like its my fault every fucking time. Saying how like I look pissed to other people. And making others feel like I am the one with the FREAKING ATTITUDE! If I know how to read you and ask you what is exactly going on? Why cant you read me? Is it really true that what I ever did for you, you will never do it back? Maybe he's right. The only reason I am trying to hold on to you is to make sure that I still have that part of the group within me that is still existing. But everything is gone now. I should start all over again. You guys never understood how much you meant to me. But I think afterall I cant grab whats running away right? No point in me always getting upset over you doing this and you doing that. And you saying how you are always the one loosiing out partly because of me and all that stuff. Sick and tired of it. I dont need any guilt or anything. I choose the fucking life I want. I choose who I freaking hell love. I have my own fucking brains that works perfectly fine, I dont need you to be there always giving me sacasrstic judgement. enough of this stuff. Im done. Im done with all that shit. Im done with whatever was in the past. You said that I dont treat you all 'bro' enough, but well I think I do. Because up till now. I am the only one holding on. You guys just did all the degrading things to me. FK OFF.










if only this hatred could last forever, and early enough, I won't be hurting right now. Its just disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment