Thursday, August 1, 2013

For My One and Only((:

Lucky I found you((:
Can't reinforce how lucky I am to be with you... and how much I hope that we can last forever. You know me inside out.. tolerate all my habits... my character that no one loves. Can't ask for any more.
Didnt know that I could even fall this deep for someone like you. But I did...
Ask me why I like you...
I guess you played with me and drop your maturity level for me just to cheer me up sometimes.
The way you successfully cheer me up with your annoying gesture just can't make my anger last for a day.
The sight of you just kills all emotions away leaving nothing but feelings of happiness behind.
I love you baby.. Even though other things may fall in my life... and how badly I want them back.. I still want you by my side. choosing you between them......... I will rather have you. Not because I see you as a lover, but a real true friend too B. Being together with you... not just got me love, but got me a real friend that I will want forever.
And I never regret that we got together. No matter how many times you ask me over and over again... my answers won't change.
I'm sorry all this while I have been showing my emotions infront of you... whining about them and everything... But just hope that you will realize you're really what I wanted. And its not your fault that things turned out the way they do. I should be the one making sure that everything is going sound and well.

I love you baby. And I always do. My love for you will just go stronger never weaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment