Saturday, March 16, 2013

Days are just great without school

I had a GREAT Friday night!! Craziest night ever!! And a nice time spend with bby!!((: Went shopping with Lucian that afternoon. Was planning to go to secondary school for some school food then headfor  their sports day. But in the end.... FAIL!! Hahaha!! So we went town insteAd for some shopping. As usual both sunglass again and had a new craze for caps!! Can't wait for adventure cove with her again on thursday!

Anw back to camping at sentosa! So we drank! And I have no idea why... if you drink alcohol quickly you will geylang drunk so yeah. I practically did!! And did some CRAZY things. Did a lot of talking. So glad we have this time!!
An apparently there's this super creepy guy that keep wandering at our area. Keep going back and forth the searly. TotAlly have no idea if he's naked or.... creeping us out!!! I love my bby so much!!!<3

Ohhh and on thursday lepak around lixian house. Went to ikea and pasir risk park!! Satisfied my cravings for meatballs!!! Love her!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment