Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just so annoyed with how people are sometimes. And I am even more annoyed with myself for not knowing how I have changed!! I love the way I was in secondary school. I choose to not give a shit about what others have to say about me about my life about how I get my things done about how I behave and all that shit stuff. But things are definitely different now. For all I know, he is not the one that is changing me but the others around. JUST STOP JUDGING. I'm really annoyed.

For some reason, why I have changed is because some people just keep giving feedback about me non stop. even though I make it seem like I dont give a shit, it fucking hurts alright. I dont need to give a damn about what you think about me. Even if you do. Just dont tell me from the very start. Even if you tell the others and the others tell me. pleading to the others out there. If you dont give a damn about me or know me or whatever, dont tell those stuff to me. I dont care whether you believe anot.

Everyone should just stop pretending that they give so much shit about others. What do you actually get back in return? Real sympathy or just someone to stand by you in exchange for some fake concern of yours? If you dont give a damn from the very start, then DONT!! No one even ask you to! Stop appearing like you give so much shit and behind you just go like 'you think I care?' You say so much about caring so little about yourself. The thought about it just goes to show how selfish you are. No one ever rewards themselves for giving so much to others. If you do, you expect something in return dont you? FK THIS SHIT. IM THE ONLY ONE THAT IS LIVING IN THIS DENIAL AND ITS FKING PISSING ME OFF!!!

really want to just shut all doors from everyone. I just want to be alone so badly. Like everyday if its possible.

and to you out there. Dont hold me just because you need me. If you think that you're insecure. Have you thought about me? Choose a side for god damn sake. And I know which side you are definitely on. So just go. Dont hold me just to make you look good. If you are helping me, things will never be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment